The Challenge of America design with the double reflective stripes around the chest and arms is not only exceptional, but also guarantees safety and quality. This suit is probably one of the most successful creations from BMS and a role model for many! The generous cut guarantees optimal wearing comfort.
The combination possibilities are particularly varied with sailing jackets, trousers, Dry-Anorac, flotation/swimming jacket, overalls for adults and children, and the high-tech model Survival Suit. This collection is now used by Greenpeace, police, fire brigades, rescue services, pilots, BGS and many other professional users.
The Challenge of America Sailing Jacket is the rugged offshore sailing jacket made from the highly tear-resistant nylon oxford, extra strong, and strong welded seams. The wind and weather insurance par excellence.
- Generously cut to fit a thick fleece jumper underneath for optimum comfort.
- The sleeves with neoprene cuffs are slightly overlong to prevent the jacket from riding up too far during overhead manoeuvres.
- The hood construction sets the standard for comfort and can be adjusted to the respective head shape with Velcro. Press studs on the collar, with the additional drawstring, guarantee optimal protection.
- The robust two-way zipper is lined inside and outside with a water lock and, in conjunction with the cover flap, guarantees the greatest possible waterproofness in the front area.
- The large front patch pockets have a waterproof section and fleece-lined slip pockets for warming hands.
- The inside chest pocket with zipper secures your valuables from moisture.
- In addition to the reflective stripes on the arms and around the chest, there are high quality reflective areas on the front flap shoulders, sleeve fastening and double design on the hood.
- The nylon taffeta lining, in combination with the mesh lining on the jacket hem, optimises comfort. The moisture-enriched air can be transported out of the jacket during movements.
|Maschinenwäsche bei 40°C mit Pulvervollwaschmittel, kein Flüssigwaschmittel, kein Weichspühler, nich
|Obermaterial: 100% Polyester, Beschichtung: 100% Polyvinylchlorid, Futter: 100% Polyamide
1 of 1 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
8 March 2022 16:33
Tolle Jacke, warm, top Tragekomfort, hoher warmer Kragen. Vielen Dank.